How to Become a Real Estate Agent in Rhode Island!
Have you ever wanted to learn how to become a Real Estate Agent in Rhode Island? Well, look no further! Emilio DiSpirito of the DiSpirito Team is here to show you how in 6 easy steps!
6 Steps to Become a Realtor in Rhode Island
- Take the pre-license course.
- Take the lead certificate class.
- Background check from Attorney General’s Office in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Real Estate Exam. Make sure you study diligently, it’s very difficult! After you pass, find a brokerage.
- Join a local real estate board.
- Sign up for MLS (Multi-Listing Service).
Emilio breaks each step down into easily digestible parts so if you’d like to learn more, be sure to check out the video.